repeat after me:
there are white people suffering in the world
but the white people who are suffering are not suffering because they are white
It’s not representation if they’re being used as a joke or shock factor
we have to consume media critically, because consuming non-oppressive media only isn’t an option. i want to discuss, explain, & refute the harmful messages instead of pretending they aren’t there or that there’s a way to avoid them altogether
things to ask a boy before you date him;
- how do you feel about drake?
- what are your thoughts on clothes marketed towards women?
- iggy or nicki?
- how do you feel about capitalism and its destruction of every walk of life?
- do you use your blinkers while or before you change lanes?
- why is darren wilson not arrested yet?
- cheez-its or cheese nips?
- should you mix patterns?
after these questions you should get a good idea of who he is as a person.
i like these